From April 7 to April 9, 2022, the second overall project meeting in presence, organized by the team around Eva-Maria Graf, took place at the Alpen-Adria-Universität in Klagenfurt. The teams from Austria (Eva-Maria Graf, Jessica Dettling, Frédérick Dionne, Melanie Fleischhacker, and Tamara Urach), Germany (Thomas Spranz-Fogasy and Hanan Farah), and Switzerland (Hansjörg Künzli, Lara Calasso, Sandra Hinzmann, and Jana Spichtig) got together in presence after numerous online meetings. The face-to-face exchange was once again a great enrichment for the cooperation and togetherness; the next face-to-face meeting will take place in November 2022 at the ZHAW in Zurich.
The project meeting had the following objectives:
- Status reports of the teams (discussion of planned publications and qualification work)
- Status update on transcriptions and data acquisition
- Exchange on the already developed category system for question types and the upcoming coding of the question types
- Exchange on further work on the sequence typology with focus on positions +2 and +3 as well as first exchange on positions -2 and -1
- Determination of next steps for the joint collaboration and milestones for the next 3