Throughout many productive meetings a great number of successes were achieved, for example:
- The creation and constant maintenance of the project website
- Many online project meetings, a meeting in person of the whole team in August 2021 in Mannheim, as well as a number of further meetings in smaller teams
- Forming a board of experts with a great number of well-recognised experts from science and practice
- Continuous advertising of the project
- Determination of planned theses of our pre- and post-docs in linguistics and psychology
- Constant acquisition of coaches and recording of individual coaching sessions with clients (video and audio)
- Transcription of data by the teams from Klagenfurt, Mannheim and Zurich
Timed to coincide with the first birthday of our project we are also happy to announce one of our biggest achievements yet, namely the finalisation of the coding manual for the typology of question types, which was finalised and sent out to every member of team QueSCo yesterday.
Throughout the year our project also welcomed a number of new members, we were pleased to welcome some new faces to our team even before our first anniversary:
The entire project team is looking forward to a continuous cooperation as well as our next research steps like the coding of the data with the aid of the completed manual, the work on the typology for questioning sequences, further constructive meetings, our next project meeting in person in Klagenfurt in April 2022, and much more!
Further details regarding our progress can be found on our News page!
The entire QueSCo-team would like to thank everyone for their continuous support!